Vibratory Tumbling Media
Cone / Pyramid /
Tristar / Wedge (Bowtie) /
Cylinder Wedge / Tetrahedron
Benefits of Synthetic Media
- Eliminates foaming as well as the residue plaging polyester media
- Has a 20% to 45% lower Bulk Density than Polyester and Ceramic Media
offering a Greater Volume per pound and yielding a lower working cost
- Lesser weight Per Cubic Ft. Synthetic will reduce surface
hammering and impingement:
Synthetic 55/lbs Cu. Ft.
Polyester 65/lbs. Cu. Ft.
Ceramic 85/lbs. Cu Ft.
- Offers extremely Fine Finishes.(Ideal for medical, Dental, Aerospace
- The effluent from Vibra Finish Synthetic Media separates quickly and
clearly in a matter of hours compared to days for Polyester Media.
- Vibra Finish Synthetic Media is water based making it the most cost
effective and easily treated material for removal in waste water systems.
- Quick settling of solids makes closed-loop waste water systems
practical, affordable offering a considerable water cost saving for